Compensation and Rewards
Almost 50% of all FedEx spending goes to employee pay and benefits.
Employee compensation is structured to acknowledge individual effort, stimulate new ideas, encourage outstanding performance and promote teamwork. All of these factors are reflected in the employees' Compensation and Rewards.
Compensation and Rewards...
...is a combination of pay programs, benefit plans and quality of work/life programs. These programs include:
- Salary Increases - salary increase based on individual performance.
- Variable Pay - incentives to reward individual and team contribution.
- Paid Time Off and Vacation - paid leave for marriage, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Social Insurance and Housing Accumulation Funds - financial security in old-age, unemployment, hospitalization, injury,maternity, and housing, etc.
- Additional Health Insurance - health care.
- Reduced Shipping Rate - exclusive discounts for personal shipping.
- Discounted Travel - discounts on air tickets.
And Many Special Awards to recognize employees performance:
- Bravo Zulu - award for outstanding performance beyond normal job expectations.
- Purple Promise Award - award for exceptional customer service.
- Humanitarian Award - recognition for human welfare above and beyond work or community standards.
- Five Star Award - the highest award for enhancing service, profitability and the spirit of teamwork.
- Service Award - recognizes employees who have completed 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of permanent continuous Company service.